- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How do we protect your data online and offline?
- What are your privacy rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How do you manage cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal information (name, email address)
- Information about each page access
- IP address of the user
How do we collect your data?
Personal data is stored after you have given your consent when you:
- create a user account,
- buy something in our store,
- subscribe to our newsletter.
Other data is collected every time you visit the website. This data is temporary and has an expiration date.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your information so that we can:
- create a user or customer account for you.
- process your orders.
- send you free information relevant to your current interests.
- send you special offers on other products and services that we think you may like.
- be able to distinguish normal site traffic from hacker attacks and protect our services from unauthorized access.
When our company processes your order, it may send your information to credit reporting agencies and use the resulting information to prevent fraudulent purchases.
All orders are processed through our payment partners:
When forwarding to the payment partner, we transmit at most the transaction number and the payment price. No sensitive or personal data is passed on and must be provided separately to the provider.
How do we store your data?
Our company stores your data securely in Germany in a high-security data center operated by Hetzner.
- The personal data is stored in a local, password-protected database and can be viewed by you at any time in your user account. This data is stored permanently.
- The access data when calling up a page is stored locally on the server. After 3 months this data is automatically deleted. If you wish, we can also delete this temporary data immediately.
Without your consent, this data will not be passed on to external companies and will therefore always remain locally on our servers.
How do we protect your data online and offline?
We are the sole owners of the data collected on this website. We only have access to information that you voluntarily provide to us offline or online and consent to the processing of the data.
- We will not sell or rent this information.
- We will not share it with third parties outside our company, unless it is necessary to do so, for example, to ship an order.
- We will only use it to the extent you have given us permission to do so.
- We will securely delete the data if we have to discontinue our offer or service.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information through the Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive data (such as credit card information), it is encrypted and transmitted to us securely. You can check this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https://" at the beginning of the website address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task (such as billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
What are your privacy rights?
Our company wants to make sure that you are aware of all your privacy rights.
Every user has the right to the following:
- The right of access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data from our company. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to ask our company to correct data that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask our company to complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request Our Company to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request Our Company to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by our company under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that our company transfer the data we collect to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please use one of the contact options we provide at the bottom of these pages.
Cloudflare is a content delivery network (CDN) that provides us with internet security and distributed DNS services. We use Cloudflare for the following reasons:
- to protect us and our visitors from criminals by having Cloudflare analyze all traffic in the background and block access from untrusted networks.
- to speed up the website and deliver our content around the clock to any point in the world as fast as possible, which benefits the user experience.
- to reduce the load on the website so that server downtime is kept to a minimum.
Cloudflare processes only that data from our website that needs to be sent to users. All personal data collected on the website is stored locally and not forwarded to Cloudflare. Cloudflare does not have access to personal data or our databases.
In the EU region, Cloudflare's obligation to comply with the GDPR applies, which is explained at the following address: https://www.cloudflare.com/gdpr/introduction/
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer to collect standard internet log data and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may automatically collect information about you using cookies or similar technologies.
- to keep you logged in to your user account.
- to help us understand how you use our website.
- to help us determine whether you have visited a page.
- to make our website more convenient for you to use.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, the following are the ones we use:
- Functionality – our company uses these cookies so that we can recognize you on our website and save your previously selected settings. This includes, for example, which language you prefer and where you are located.
- Comfort – these cookies are not mandatory, but they make your experience on our website more comfortable. For example, we may store input data when you submit a form and automatically pre-fill the fields next time.
We always try to avoid third-party cookies whenever possible. Third-party cookies are never stored without your consent because they pose a security risk and allow the transfer of personal data, among other things.
In addition, third-party cookies are often used to track a user on the Internet, for example, to present them with relevant offers on different websites. We do not support these practices and try to protect our users from them as much as possible.
How do you manage cookies?
You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to automatically delete them when you close your browser. There are even free extensions for this purpose for all major browsers.
You can find the corresponding options in your browser under settings.
In a few cases, some features of our website may not work. For example, if you disable cookies, you will not be able to log in to your account permanently because we store session data in a cookie.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Send us an e-mail at: [email protected]
Call us at: +49 6934867401
Or write us a letter:
Betronate digital media
Eschersheimer Landstrasse 42
60322 Frankfurt am Main